Planning a trip to Mahabaleshwar with your family and loved ones? Well, that is the best choice one can make to utilize their holidays or vacations. Situated in the district Satara, Maharashtra, this place has something unique to offer you. Clouds, mountains, waterfalls, temples, and a chocolate factory, at last, combining all, Mahabaleshwar gives you the best experience while you take a day-off from your busy and tight schedules. But, for reaching out to this beautiful destination, you need to have a vehicle and a professional driver who is well-aware of all the routes, points, and resorts.
Get yourself a Tata Winger car hire for Mahabaleshwar trip, only by PuneTours. Our professional drivers and comfortable cars will help you reach your destination without any hassles. After all, trips are meant to be exciting and thrilling so, why spoil your mood with an uncomfortable ride and tiresome journey.
Things to do in Mahabaleshwar :
- Elephant’s head point : Standing tall in a shape of an elephant head with its trunk reaching the ground, this point gives you the overall view of Mahabaleshwar and nearby cities. Best
time to view this mesmerizing scenery is from August to October, the rain starts by this time. Thus, you can witness the clouds falling over the mountains.
- Arthur Seat Point : Named after Sir Arthur Mallet who was the first person to build his house on this point, this seat point is situated 1320m above the grounds and it's worth experiencing. Surrounded by the deep Savitri gorge on one side and a lush green plateau, this seating point has 6 more points- Tiger point, window point, Echo point, Hunter point, Malcom Point, and the Arthur seat’s point to offer you the most thrilling experience.
- Krishna Bai Temple : Around 300 m away from Mahabaleshwar point, the Krishna Bai temple has a rich history and people who love history will definitely love spending their time here. It’s quiet, peaceful, and one can feel the positiveness in each enchanting corners of this temple.
- MAPRO Garden : Just 11km away from Mahabaleshwar, the Mapro garden is a farm of strawberries and products made by natural growing strawberries like syrups, chocolates, mocktail mixtures, squash, fruit crushes, and jellies. You will have a massive variety of eateries and desserts which acts as a cherry on the cake in your trip.
- Raigad fort : Owning their own museum that depicts the history of the famous warrior and king Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and his Veermata Jijabai, you can witness the history that is centuries ago but still its impact is very much upon the visitors, tourists, and residents. A must visiting place, Raigad fort is a perfect place for understanding the rich history of India.
There are many other places to visit like Venna Dam, Panchgani, Lodwick point, Connaught point, Tapola, and so on. But all these places can be visited if you hire a vehicle. Book your Tata Winger today and be the part of our exotic trip to Mahabaleshwar with family and friends. Our cars have GPS so that in case of emergency we can reach out to you. So, you are safe and secured all throughout the journey with PuneTours.
We, at PuneTours, help our tourists by offering Tata Winger car hire and other luxury car at the most amazing prices so that, your budget cannot come in between your fun and enjoyment. Having the vast collection of cars, you can make your choice depending on the number of people you are going with. Our professional and accomplished drivers will pay you complete hospitality all throughout the journey. They, being aware of the place, will guide you in the perfect way because; you don’t want to leave a place unvisited because of running out of time.