Ashtavinayak Tour Package
The Ashtavinayak Tour is the most frequented worship tour in Maharashtra. Ganesh, also known as the Hindu God of unity, is believed to remove obstacles in the way of learning and prosperity. This pilgrimage or tour covers the eight holy temples of Lord Ganesha which are located around Pune City. They are, Moreshwar, Chintamani, Ballaleshwar, Vigneshwar, Girijatmaj, Siddhivinayak, Mahaganpati, and VaradVinayak. Ashtavinayak Tour Package of 2 to 3 Days of duration and covers around 700 km of total distance from Pune.
There are various ways by which you can go on this pilgrimage of Ashtavinayak Tour:
Ashtavinayak Tour from Pune
- Ashtavinayak Tour from Pune by MSRTC- MSRTC conducts various tours all over India. The Tours normally consist of non-secular, historical and alternative vital destinations of a specific region. MSRTC tour packages are cost-effective and luxurious.
- Ashtavinayak Tour from Pune by Car – The entire Ashtavinayak Pilgrimage, which covers the eight holy temples of Lord Ganesha, can be visited by one’s own car, or with the help of service providers of Ashtavinayak Car Hire in Pune. If you take a look at the Ashtavinayak map from Pune with km, it is about 700 km of the total drive from Pune, to all eight temples of Ashtavinayak Tour Package and back to Pune
- Ashtavinayak Darshan from Pune by Bus – If you are a large group of people with your friends and family, and want to enjoy your journey being together, then traveling by bus is a good option with no worries of your group being separated in multiple cars, which will eventually cost you more than just simply hiring a bus for your tour.
Ashtavinayak Tour Package by Car from Pune with Pune Tours
We, at PuneTours, provide premium and affordable cab hire services in Pune. Our Ashtavinayak Tour Package is well planned and best designed by experts in the travel industry, to provide a smooth and comfortable experience for customers. Keeping in mind the specific sequence of temples to be visited, our Ashtavinayak Tour Package is as follows:
Day 1: Pune – Morgaon – Siddhatek–Pali – Mahad– (Night Halt)
Day 2: Theur – Lenyadri – Ozar – Ranjangaon – Return to Pune
We have a large fleet of vehicles, ranging from Hatchbacks and Sedans to SUV cars such as Indica, Xcent, Swift Dzire, Ertiga, Xylo and Innova cars on hire for Ashtavinayak Tour Packages.
We, at PuneTours, offer you features like:
- Cabs at your disposal – With PuneTours, you get cabs at your disposal for as long as you want, and travel to various destinations for your vacation.
- Affordable packages – Packages start from Hourly to Day basis. Our all tour packages are affordable, which saves you money and lets you travel more.
- Secure and Safer Rides–Well trained and verified drivers, safe and to the standard cars are the features that we have, to ensure your safety and smooth travel experience.
Doesn’t it sound like a 100% match for your Ashtavinayak Tour? Then what are you waiting for?
To book your cab – Call us at 7721912222